Consult a doctor for prolapse treatment in Gurgaon
Uterine prolapse occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken and no longer provide enough support for the uterus. As a result, the uterus slips down or protrudes out of the vagina. Uterine prolapse can occur in women of any age.
Muscles and ligaments around the uterus can weaken over time because of vaginal childbirth, leading to uterine prolapse.
Causes of uterine prolapse
- Loss of muscle tone as the result of aging.
- Injury during childbirth, especially if you have had many babies or large babies (more than 9 pounds).
- Chronic coughing or straining.
- Chronic constipation.
- A feeling of heaviness or pressure in the pelvis.
- Pain in the pelvis, abdomen or lower back.
- Pain during sex (intercourse).
- Uterine tissue that falls through the opening of the vagina.
- Frequent bladder infections.
- Unusual or excessive discharge from the vagina.
- Urination problems .
Uterine prolapse treatment in Gurgaon
Many treatment options are available for treating uterine prolapse, but laparoscopy is the best and most effective treatment for curing uterine prolapse.
- Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive technique requiring a small abdomen incision to insert a slender-shaped laparoscope for seeing and operating the pelvis organ.
- Chronic Laparoscopy is the best and latest technique for curing uterine prolapse because it requires a shorter hospital stay, less blood loss, less scarring, and less pain.
We have state-of-the-art technology and modern instruments for the best gynecological treatment. Get in touch with us to know more about laparoscopy for uterine prolapse. We are available 24*7; you can have a video consultation or teleconsultation.
Fix an appointment now! We ensure a reasonable cost of treatment and safe practice at our clinic.
Get Some Advice?
What Our Patients Say About Uterus Laparoscopy Doctor in Gurgaon
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best surgeries for uterine prolapse ?
Many gynaecologists believe that the best method to manage a falling uterus is to remove it via hysterectomy surgery and then attach the apex of the vagina to healthy portions of the ligaments higher up in the body.
Can a prolapse correct itself?
Symptoms of uterine prolapse image Prolapsed organs do not heal on their own, and most deteriorate over time. A prolapsed bladder can be treated with a variety of methods. You go to the doctor if you are feeling the symptoms of uterine prolapse.
What should you not do with a prolapse?
If you have pelvic organ prolapse, stay away from things that could aggravate it. That means no lifting, squeezing, or pulling. If at all possible, avoid standing for long periods of time. When women stand for long periods of time, they may feel more pressure. Consult with the doctor as soon as you find the symptoms of uterine prolapse.
What causes a prolapsed uterus?
The uterus prolapses into the vaginal canal due to weaker or injured muscles and connective structures such as ligaments. Pregnancy, childbirth, hormonal changes after menopause, obesity, intense coughing, and straining on the toilet are all common causes. Dr Amita is the best uterus laparoscopy Doctor Gurgaon.